Participants are invited to submit video abstracts on a topic related to the "Skull base 360°"
Maximum Duration of Video: 10 minutes.
Deadline for Video abstract submission: March 23, 2018.
Video abstracts may be submitted only electronically and, at the same time, the complete video must be sent via the electronic transfer system provided at www.wetransfer.com.
How to submit Video abstracts:
- Click on “Abstract Form” to submit a Video abstract. Please, enter names and e-mail address of the first Author and names of coauthors (click on “Add Coauthor”), as well as the place where research was conducted.
- The abstract text should not exceed 2400 printable characters (spaces included), and its layout should be per sections: “Rationale”, “Materials and Methods”, “Results” and “Conclusions”.
- The submission system will generate an acknowledgement of receipt, which will be sent via email only to the Author’s address; if you do not receive the acknowledgement of receipt, kindly inform the Organizing Secretariat immediately (firstname.lastname@example.org).
How to submit video files:
- Submission will be considered completed only if the Author submits the complete video in MP4 digital format, maximum size 1GB, with sound commentary (maximum length 10 minutes, including titles and credits), using the file transfer system provided at www.wetransfer.com. The video file must be sent as an attachment, indicating the recipient’s email address email@example.com , the primary Author’s personal email address, and the Author’s first name and family name and the title of the video case should be entered in the message box.
- The submission system will send a first email message to the submitting author’s email address notifying transmission of the video file, and a second email message confirming that the Organizing Secretariat has downloaded the video file. If you do not receive the second email message, kindly inform the Organizing Secretariat immediately.
- Notification of acceptance or rejection by the Organizing Secretariat will be made to the submitting author by March 30, 2018.
Authors are responsible for verifying that all information sent is correct, as it will be reproduced exactly as submitted.
Video abstracts sent via the Abstract Form and video files sent via the system provided at www.wetransfer.com are not subsequently modifiable.